THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Wow man that was really funny! I can't wait to see what you have planned this year!

ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

I swear on Jon's dead body, I will avenge his death at the hands of Robot Jones. You have been warned.

WilliamBGoode responds:

Note from Robot-Boy: "i-van plz no this is over plz raet 5"

Pixel Mythology Pixel Mythology

Oh wow I love this!! Very expressive characters and great animation. Overall this has a very appealing style and I applaud that, It also flows really well with the song!

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

This brings back nostalgia to older internet cartoons but that's about all I can say, I guess you're doing a more dialogue driven cartoon and I get that as an excuse for tracing but you definitely want to improve on voice acting in order to really get the full humor across.

Sonic Meets Relief Sonic Meets Relief

Animation was alright, colors were really great, but the comedy didn't do much for me. I get what kind of quick, straight to the point humor this cartoon was, but it still could've been much more engaging with maybe more jokes and visual gags to have me coming back.

Blordow responds:

If there's one thing I've learned it's putting in more effort doesn't guarantee more success, so fuck it bro I can't be perfect all the time. Cheers.

Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

I always enjoy your animations, keep it up!

Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated) Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated)

This looks pretty good

pacnb responds:

You look pretty good, bebe.

Clucky's Birthday Surprise Clucky's Birthday Surprise

The humor didn't quite hit home for me unlike your other stuff, maybe it was the characters themselves but the dialogue was awkward in a sense that it didn't feel organic, and the joke kinda fell flat.

Brewster responds:

Sorry bout that!

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

Never even heard of Animal Club, but your animation was really great, I especially gushed over your lip sync. Keep up the good work!

Bomberman Origins Bomberman Origins