Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

Okay, half of these reviews were part of some group attack, don't know or care about the drama behind it. But I agree with Mobile, Urbs, and Jib, you're pretty good for your age, you've got a head start on a lot of people and you have potential. Ignore any drama that comes your way

Metro and Every Other Shooter Metro and Every Other Shooter

Nice man! I really enjoyed this, decent writing and a nice animation style

Ketchup King Ketchup King

I don't care for Undertale or even like the parodies, but I thought I'd give this a look. I actually found this charming even with the limited animation, the expressions were pretty good and the audio itself was entertaining. I encourage you to continue your animations be it original ideas or otherwise, you have talent.

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Goddamn how did this slip by me? This looks super nice, you've got some really great posing and staging! I had no clue you did animations, I'd only seen your paintings before, you should continue this!

Fine Dining Fine Dining

I like that expression he makes as he signs for the bill!

jessejayjones responds:

Haha, thanks man! That was one of my favorite parts to draw! :P

For Mom For Mom

Wow man that was wonderful, and it really hits close to home for me. I definitely could be a better son and show my mom more appreciation for everything she does. This really captures that message of loving your mother for all the sacrifices she makes and unconditional love she gives.

Crust Crust

HOLY HECK! My goodness man, this is absolutely marvelous. Not only have you once again nailed it with the dialogue and the characters, you outdid yourself on this one. You are crazy talented when it comes to writing and getting speech patterns and behaviors down, it felt flawless with this cartoon. Another great improvement in seeing is the animation, the acting is much more lively and all the movements are timed very well with the dialogue. This story was just really entertaining and funny, I'm really amazed at this cartoon man, and I can't tell you enough how much I loved it

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Another gem dude!

Street Fighter V DLC's Street Fighter V DLC's

This was funny and you have a cool style, keep it up!

The Plastic Menace The Plastic Menace