View Profile IvanAlmighty

79 Movie Reviews

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRELOADER BROKEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MatelOl responds:

Right click, "Play". Happy clockday!

This is really incredible, the way you handle the camera and 3D environment is seamlessly beautiful <3
I'm actually wondering how you choreographed all the environmental damage so flawlessly, was it animation first and camera tracking second? Actually as im writing this, I just noticed you said this was all Blender! That's a serious testament to the advantages of it with hybrid animation like this, im stunned from how well you mixed the two mediums and assumed it was all a heavy mix of flash/aftereffects/premiere and more.

The animation looks awesome and there's a never-ending barrage of visual gags/references; all complemented by really tight sound design! There's a lot of fight scene animations in the scene but this manages to feel really fresh and fun, great work and I'm looking forward to more stuff from you!

If i had to pick out one drawback, I think the colors could use some work to feel less dry; some of the games you payed homage to like MvC2 have really rich colorful palettes, and taking inspiration from them could make the drawings pop more from the environment or just emphasize the pastiche. But solid work nonetheless!!

Shnubby responds:

Thanks alot Ivan. Yeah i made this animation just to learn how to use Blender

Absolutely gorgeous, the environments are insanely detailed and dynamically animated around the characters! I'm especially stunned by the water effects both above ground with light bending/reflection and splashes, into the subsurface effects of sunlight. This is all really well composed and a stunning display of art!!

8 Game Reviews

Really satisying! Nice learning curve and play style, the complexity/difficulty could be pushed a bit more in a couple more inventive ways but otherwise it's very nice! A timer would be cool too, I found it really fun to try land the timing on jumps in a single run and anticipate upcoming saws

Holy shit that was actually really fun, I love all the twists in the gameplay. It seems like there's no sense of it but the strategy is very clever, also the music cues to everything are amazing and I wish there was a full track available.

possible music visualizer?

Emrox responds:

could be! though it's probably not worth it cause of the whole swf thing

1 Audio Review

Man this is so good!!! I've been searching for a sound for something recently and I haven't hit a super strong vibe with anything I heard but this song has a really nice mix of scratches and funk that feel so right on!! Amazing work man, I love this track

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thank you so much! I was going for a nice funky/video game feel!

125 Art Reviews

for as long as ive been following you, i have watched you grow and improve but never through such tremendous leaps and bounds like i see before me. I am in awe and I must say, i fumkng luv mario brothers more than anthing, ths is truly beautiful. Your colors, your shapes, and your lighting is like nothing ive ever seen before, outstanding

AWWW YEAH, god I totally forgot about Wasp!! His whole arc from Cybertron to earth made me really sad, I cant remember if there was ever a satisfying comeuppance

Great art piece; the silhouettes are absolutely solid, just as a single flat color it reads perfectly from top to bottom with all the features like the wings, mandibles, limbs, and antennae completely readable!
The sharp edges really complement the personality, and I'm also really loving how dynamic the curve+size of his thorax are, especially for a standing position. I think it's tough to really merge humanoid and insectoid types but you really hit the mark with the proportions and shapes here. Nice work!

astonishing colors and effects, you've got a great artistic gift and im utterly blown away by your technique

AlexPriceAnim responds:

Thank you!

I live in a shack, I poop in an outhouse, I eat what I kill.

Ivan @IvanAlmighty