View Profile IvanAlmighty

76 Movie Reviews

Really fuckin creative, and your colors/effects look beautiful!

I dunno where you’re taking this but I hope to god there’s more animations of this guy, his delightful expressions, and juicy palette

cool homage!

8 Game Reviews

Really satisying! Nice learning curve and play style, the complexity/difficulty could be pushed a bit more in a couple more inventive ways but otherwise it's very nice! A timer would be cool too, I found it really fun to try land the timing on jumps in a single run and anticipate upcoming saws

Holy shit that was actually really fun, I love all the twists in the gameplay. It seems like there's no sense of it but the strategy is very clever, also the music cues to everything are amazing and I wish there was a full track available.

possible music visualizer?

Emrox responds:

could be! though it's probably not worth it cause of the whole swf thing

2 Audio Reviews

Man this is so good!!! I've been searching for a sound for something recently and I haven't hit a super strong vibe with anything I heard but this song has a really nice mix of scratches and funk that feel so right on!! Amazing work man, I love this track

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thank you so much! I was going for a nice funky/video game feel!

YOU'RE BACK!!

Sick ass track, even though the lyrics are pretty whack, hope you're stickin' around anyhow. Good shit!

4cat responds:

chuuch

121 Art Reviews

Awesome stuff Fu! The translucence is a nice touch and the rendering on the tongue looks great!

FuShark responds:

Thanks Ivan! I have a lot of fun doing transparent effects so I try do sneak it in as much as possible. ;P

Man the use of effects and purple highlights on the lineart rule! Also your style is really cool and I dig those dripping paint additions around his body, props for using the white border to emphasize depth too!

She looks so fucking amazing, and I go gaga for oversized, detailed footwear! The form and dimension look great and I really adore the soft/light colors of Chun li and the stroke work from the foot trails!

I live in a shack, I poop in an outhouse, I eat what I kill.

Ivan @IvanAlmighty