View Profile IvanAlmighty

68 Movie Reviews

Lol this is fucking bizarre and cool

Oh my god this is probably the most beautiful thing I've seen on the site all year, the narrative of this chatroom romance and its disconnect still kinda holds true these days but you really capture the extent of it and barriers of the technology for communication at that time. I'm absolutely charmed by the story and visuals you created, this is pleasantly gorgeous and heartfelt!

HOLY WOW!! Those effects and choreography are completely outstanding! I’m gonna be THAT guy and say “Why isn’t this a real commercial?!?!”. This is professional quality and deserves some recognition for your skills, I love the brand blending also. Marvelous work on the synchronization of stellar animation!!

7 Game Reviews

Holy shit that was actually really fun, I love all the twists in the gameplay. It seems like there's no sense of it but the strategy is very clever, also the music cues to everything are amazing and I wish there was a full track available.

possible music visualizer?

Emrox responds:

could be! though it's probably not worth it cause of the whole swf thing

Great mood! Nice simple reflex based gameplay too!

Emptygoddess responds:

YEAH!

1 Audio Review

YOU'RE BACK!!

Sick ass track, even though the lyrics are pretty whack, hope you're stickin' around anyhow. Good shit!

4cat responds:

chuuch

73 Art Reviews

Dude I love this game formatted pixel art you’re doing, VERY fun and appealing isometric style. Wish they were real games, this feels like a sweet Pico’s School reboot

This color scheme sets a really spooky vibe with a very pleasant mix of green/purple/pink selling an “undead” kind of look to it all. Coupled with her frigid expression and stark shadows, it makes for a really cool piece!

Nice volume on the character! You also capture undersea elements like the coral and plants really well with only black/white outlines, it’s interesting how a little can go a ways for detail like that. Good job dude!

lilm00nie responds:

hey! thanks means a lot comming from you

Oops I did it again.