Elvis & Dimmi Elvis & Dimmi

That was some great pixel animation, sweet colors, and had really fun cartoonish bits in it, I loved it!! Glad to see you posting on the site as well!

City Vices (Official Music Video) City Vices (Official Music Video)

This is a two minute love letter of my favorite aesthetics, you nailed the backgrounds/color design/ and character designs! Lovin’ it dude!!!

digsBot responds:

Ivan my man, your words and feeling towards this mean a ton! So happy you fux with it.

Being Social Being Social

Nice! This could’ve easily gone for the too typical “high social anxiety, hiding in my headphones” archetype but I like the more neurotic overthinking guy, those flaws are more entertaining to watch, good job man!!

Bloomy Bloomy

possible music visualizer?

Emrox responds:

could be! though it's probably not worth it cause of the whole swf thing

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Great mood! Nice simple reflex based gameplay too!

Emptygoddess responds:

YEAH!

Overcursed Overcursed

Super well made game, simple tasks to complete with great atmosphere and fun ending!!

Mugen New Donk City stage Mugen New Donk City stage

This looks tight, I love the sequencing blocks and BG. The moon really reminds me of playing Nightmare in dreamland

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Good reference. To me the moon looks like zero from Kirby's Dreamland 3 with the Mario blimp as an eye. What a coincidence.

Rival Schools Rival Schools

Idk what the hell this is but I wanna watch it, this looks AWESOME. GREAT WORK!!

SpeedoSausage responds:

its a game u dungle

castle of light castle of light

Composed really nicely! Great angle and I love how the mountains/castle curve around the focal point and draw my eyes to the bell