Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

This brings back nostalgia to older internet cartoons but that's about all I can say, I guess you're doing a more dialogue driven cartoon and I get that as an excuse for tracing but you definitely want to improve on voice acting in order to really get the full humor across.

Sonic Meets Relief Sonic Meets Relief

Animation was alright, colors were really great, but the comedy didn't do much for me. I get what kind of quick, straight to the point humor this cartoon was, but it still could've been much more engaging with maybe more jokes and visual gags to have me coming back.

Blordow responds:

If there's one thing I've learned it's putting in more effort doesn't guarantee more success, so fuck it bro I can't be perfect all the time. Cheers.

Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

I always enjoy your animations, keep it up!

Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated) Sleepytoons: Cory's Dodge Ball Story (Sleepycast Animated)

This looks pretty good

pacnb responds:

You look pretty good, bebe.

Clucky's Birthday Surprise Clucky's Birthday Surprise

The humor didn't quite hit home for me unlike your other stuff, maybe it was the characters themselves but the dialogue was awkward in a sense that it didn't feel organic, and the joke kinda fell flat.

Brewster responds:

Sorry bout that!

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

Never even heard of Animal Club, but your animation was really great, I especially gushed over your lip sync. Keep up the good work!

Bomberman Origins Bomberman Origins

You've done it again.

TerminalMontage responds:

: D

Pokemon Golder Part 2 Pokemon Golder Part 2

I usually don't enjoy/watch parodies, but I really liked this one. Something about its random convolution brought nostalgic feelings about old Internet cartoons.

mattyburrito responds:

Thanks so much man, that means a lot!

Military Men: Seize The Snow Mountain Castle Military Men: Seize The Snow Mountain Castle

Pretty sweet man! Very fluid motion, nice backgrounds and entertaining story!

Darnell for President Darnell for President

I really like your dialogue! The story was great and I love the contrast in personalities between characters