HYENAVILLE | Weird Noise HYENAVILLE | Weird Noise

Dude. Nut.

The Agrocraigs Animated Intro The Agrocraigs Animated Intro

Damn dude that was animated really well!!

Push It 4000 Push It 4000

Really dig music collabs like this, so much ambition and creativity packed into them, really hear each artists own voice in their parts, amazing work you guys!!!!

jokenpo. jokenpo.

Really cute and charming style, also well animated and sweet little joke, great work!!

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

The world really needed this, absolutely hilarious

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

Keen!

One Punchmin One Punchmin

That was surprisingly great man! I've seen plenty of nonsensical, stupid mashups of two shows or games, but this didn't try too hard to pander to either audience of each and I liked it's simplicity. Also the animation was amazing, great work dude!!

Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

Okay, half of these reviews were part of some group attack, don't know or care about the drama behind it. But I agree with Mobile, Urbs, and Jib, you're pretty good for your age, you've got a head start on a lot of people and you have potential. Ignore any drama that comes your way

Metro and Every Other Shooter Metro and Every Other Shooter

Nice man! I really enjoyed this, decent writing and a nice animation style

Ketchup King Ketchup King

I don't care for Undertale or even like the parodies, but I thought I'd give this a look. I actually found this charming even with the limited animation, the expressions were pretty good and the audio itself was entertaining. I encourage you to continue your animations be it original ideas or otherwise, you have talent.