Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Goddamn how did this slip by me? This looks super nice, you've got some really great posing and staging! I had no clue you did animations, I'd only seen your paintings before, you should continue this!

Fine Dining Fine Dining

I like that expression he makes as he signs for the bill!

jessejayjones responds:

Haha, thanks man! That was one of my favorite parts to draw! :P

For Mom For Mom

Wow man that was wonderful, and it really hits close to home for me. I definitely could be a better son and show my mom more appreciation for everything she does. This really captures that message of loving your mother for all the sacrifices she makes and unconditional love she gives.

Crust Crust

HOLY HECK! My goodness man, this is absolutely marvelous. Not only have you once again nailed it with the dialogue and the characters, you outdid yourself on this one. You are crazy talented when it comes to writing and getting speech patterns and behaviors down, it felt flawless with this cartoon. Another great improvement in seeing is the animation, the acting is much more lively and all the movements are timed very well with the dialogue. This story was just really entertaining and funny, I'm really amazed at this cartoon man, and I can't tell you enough how much I loved it

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Another gem dude!

Street Fighter V DLC's Street Fighter V DLC's

This was funny and you have a cool style, keep it up!

The Plastic Menace The Plastic Menace

That was pretty funny!

THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Wow man that was really funny! I can't wait to see what you have planned this year!

ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

I swear on Jon's dead body, I will avenge his death at the hands of Robot Jones. You have been warned.

WilliamBGoode responds:

Note from Robot-Boy: "i-van plz no this is over plz raet 5"

Pixel Mythology Pixel Mythology

Oh wow I love this!! Very expressive characters and great animation. Overall this has a very appealing style and I applaud that, It also flows really well with the song!